04 January 2009

Back to Blogging and I Graduated!



So after almost a year, I'm back to blogging. Still have mixed feelings about doing it . . . We'll see how it goes now that I have more time to blog instead of school.

Now, the BIG news . . . It's finally done! It's hard to believe but I did it! The 19th of December I walked through commencement at ASU. It's embarassing it took 18 years but I can tell you it was worth it!

We have all made our New Year's resolutions at the Holdaway house and look forward to a new year filled with worthy goals we hope to make some headway on! Here's just a few:

Michael is determined to run another marathon in May in Prescott.
I'm going to train for the 10K.
Ashley is going to finish Personal Progress and get her medallion.
Kendon is going to get to the rank of Star by his October birthday.
Ellie is going to focus on the violin.

Now everyone can keep track and ask us about our progress!

1 comment:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I adore you guys! I miss you and love you too!